Kaseya Community

install firefox skype and google chrome via agent procedure

This question is not answered

hi..

i want to create a agent procedure script where it will check if the machine has firefox, google chrome, or skype.... and if not it will install the missing application.. 

i create a script but its not working... 

i will attached it so you can check my script 

All Replies
  • and also i have some problem on uploading a file on kaseya...

• LOL...

You can go to export Procedure, and then copy the contents of the XML windows and paste it here so we can see what the procedure does.

That way you don't actually upload a file, you just type a bunch of text, which apparently does work.

• @eddy - When you're creating a new post use the - Use rich formatting - link below and then there is an options tab and you can attach documents there.

• Procedure Folder Installers.xml

Alistair Curran

@eddy - When you're creating a new post use the - Use rich formatting - link below and then there is an options tab and you can attach documents there.

Thanks you sir Big Smile 

• Assuming you don't have the KSDU module, the easiest option these days, is to use ninite. just go to ninite.com, build your custom installer, then use an agent procedure to download your custom installer from your VSA, and run it.

updates then just become a matter of re-running the same script periodically. a heap easier than writing a zillion long, custom procedures, debugging them, then keeping them up to date....

• yes i don't have ksdu installed. but what i want is that all my workstation will take the installer to kserver so that they wont go to the internet to download the file. and some of our workstation dont have any internet connection.

• I tried this procedure and it does everything except install Firefox. It puts it out in the temp file but I have to open it for it to download. Is there another firefox exe file i should be using? Or some kind of script to run it auto?