Kaseya Community

Problems Loading MiB

This question is answered

Can any 1 tell me why I can't load MiB's. When I load them it says complete, but i can't expand the MiB tree to select the MiB's i would like to add.

Verified Answer
  • I found a way to resolve this issue.

Go to your VSA server and open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

Go to Databases an click on ksubscribers. Open Tables and search for dbo.snmpDataType. Right click on it and click on Edit Top 200 Rows. On the right select all the Rows, right click and Remove them all.

When you now click on Load MiB on Add SNMP Objects you are able to use the Tree.

Some how there was a problem with this table, so i cleared it and now I am able to add new MiB's.

All Replies
  • Are you using Chrome or IE ?

I've seen where the MIB tree will only display when using IE

Paul

• Also, what version of Kaseya are you using? 6.0 and 6.1 (from memory) had a few issues, i've had the exact same problem.

There is a good change you need to reload the database schema if there is a feature like that broken - raise a ticket with support?

• Sorry for my late response, i had some other priority's. But now im back focusing on SNMP.

We are using Kaseya 6.2.0.

Here is a screenshot of the tree in VSA. I am unable to add new MIB's.

[edited by: Wesley Petterson at 1:08 AM (GMT -7) on 18 Sep 2012] screenshot didnt work. so added image
  • Have you tried using IE instead .... You may find if you swap browsers the MIB will be visible when using IE

• I checked but doesnt work, i have used Firefox, Chrome, IE8, IE9 and IE10.

The MIB tree stays empty.

• I found a way to resolve this issue.

Go to your VSA server and open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.

Go to Databases an click on ksubscribers. Open Tables and search for dbo.snmpDataType. Right click on it and click on Edit Top 200 Rows. On the right select all the Rows, right click and Remove them all.

When you now click on Load MiB on Add SNMP Objects you are able to use the Tree.

Some how there was a problem with this table, so i cleared it and now I am able to add new MiB's.