Kaseya Community

Google Chrome Live Connect Fixed

This question is answered

I removed from Google chrome extension the PluginManger.crx Now when I try to download the plugin manager again chrome blocks the install i get a file called pluginmanager.crx that i can't open.

Any thoughts on what i can do? I've uninstalled and reinstalled chrome..

I'm using Win7 64-bit professional.

[edited by: johnathan at 7:50 AM (GMT -7) on 8 Aug 2012] resolved
Verified Answer
  • If you open the Extsions page and drag the pluginmanager.crx file into it, it will install the plugin.

Only thing left to do is refresh the Kaseya page.

All Replies
  • Try disabling other extensions first. You can also delete the Kaseya folder in %APPDATA% to start fresh.

• If you open the Extsions page and drag the pluginmanager.crx file into it, it will install the plugin.

Only thing left to do is refresh the Kaseya page.

• Thanks Jasper, that worked great.

• Muitíssimo obrigado !

Tank you, help me a lot!!

• Has anyone experienced where Chrome PERMANENTLY disables any plugins not downloaded from the Google App Store.

I have one PC where none of the Kaseya plugins work as they are now all been disabled thanks to Chrome and there is NO WAY to re-enable them !

Paul

• Paul,

I have experienced the same thing and the way I was able to overcome that was by downloading the Chrome Beta version from their dev network.  The Dev/beta version does not have that restriction and from what I read it sounds like Chrome(the release versions anyway) are going to be continuing to restrict plugins from sources outside their App store unfortunately.

Right now im running Version 36.0.1933.0 dev-m and I was able to install LC

• Here's some info I was able to dig up about it:

thenextweb.com/.../following-developer-requests-google-delays-blocking-extensions-chrome-web-store-may-1

• chrome is a pain....

working with firefox,....nicer, much quicker, etc...