Kaseya Community

Kaseya test environment

This question is answered

I want to test some of the new features that Kaseya is releasing, but I don't want to install them in my production environment.  Is it possible to have a test environment?  Can I use the same Kaseya license that I have, do I need a new license or just a trial license that expires?

Thanks

Kerry

Verified Answer
  • The last time I asked them about if I could build a test environment with the same key they told me yes and that you can have as many Kaseya servers using the same license as you want. The agent licenses however will not increase and will be counted across all your Kaseya servers.

All Replies
  • The last time I asked them about if I could build a test environment with the same key they told me yes and that you can have as many Kaseya servers using the same license as you want. The agent licenses however will not increase and will be counted across all your Kaseya servers.

• Thanks for your response.  That is what I thought I had read in the past, but when I entered my license key in on the test server I got a message that the license had expire.

thanks

Kerry