Kaseya Community

can not deploy agent in kaseya

• Dear All Friends.

Please help for regarding of kaseya agent install.

I install 2003 64bit O/S ,  M.S.SQL 2008 Express, and install kasaya (VSA). This is all install without any error or problem.

I install kaseya agent in my local network work group  machine manually. it's install with any problem and i can monitor it. 

But my problem is that when i do lan watch and install agent in my local network client machine but. It's not install error is show (Connect to Admin$ failed Error 5: Access is denied.)

i try lots of kaseya step but every one fails.i read all the help doc proved by kaseya sites. but my problem not shout and i watch online vedio of kaseya.but still i have facing problem.

so please i request to every one please help me for this problem. i please guide me step by step.......

i have 8 pc in my office and i install manual kaseya agent in my one client machine which i can see or monitor in my office network  i do'nt have any domain my all pc in joint with workgroup only and there user id or passwd deffrent - 2 

so please give me replay ASAP

Thanks

Regards

Deepak 

• have you setup the set credential for the system from which you do the lan-watch and the remote install?

I think you don't have setup the 'set credential' and therefore your agent uses the system account. This account does not have permissions to access the network and cannot open the admin$ share.....