Kaseya Community

Kaseya Script to disable auto update of Java

• I am looking for a script that will disable java updates?

• Procedure Java RE 1.6.x - AutoUpdate (Disable).xml.zip

You should post these requests under Agent Procedures.

Try this one, have not written it to work for other ppl's environment so you might have to fix it up if it does not work but it should have all the hard dev work done for you.

[edited by: HardKnoX at 1:15 PM (GMT -7) on 8-10-2011] typo
  • HardKnox - This is AWESOME. It worked like a charm!!!

Thanks

• Well that's why I'm a Supreme Master Big Smile

• @HardKnoX - Careful, I don't want that title to go to your head.  Just a few clicks and you're back to "Member"  - Muwahahahahaha.

Sincerely,

GRAND MASTER

• @Brendan: But it still is a cool script he provided LOL  

• @GRAND MASTER Cosgrove that's okay unless you lock me down to member permanently I'm sure I will get back to Supreme Master in not time :D

Thanks guys for the positive comments it makes sharing my toys that much easier.  

• @HardKnoX - I would never do that....well maybe in a fit of rage....but I haven't been pushed to the edge like that, so it's safe to say I would never to do that.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:31 PM, HardKnoX <bounce-HardKnoX@kaseya.com> wrote:

@GRAND MASTER Cosgrove that's okay unless you lock me down to member permanently I'm sure I will get back to Supreme Master in not time :D

Thanks guys for the positive comments it makes sharing my toys that much easier.  

• Thank you, Supreme Master Knox.

• @HardKnoX, can you please confirm there isn't a typo - your procedure references 'EnableJavaUpdater' twice - I don't believe there should be an 'r' on the end?

• @Combo That’s interesting it seam to work with EnableJavaUpdater as I spent half a day testing it but according to this reference at AppDeploy it is EnableJavaUpdate

www.appdeploy.com/.../detail_pf.asp

So yeah even Supreme Masters can make typo's, thanks for the spot Wink

P.S. I have updated the above posted script.