Kaseya Community

Login Error after upgrading to BUDR 4.0 on our Kaseya server.

• Hey Guys,

I have a big problem with my Kaseya server.Whenever I am trying to login to the Kaseya server web interface, it is displaying some error after entering the credentials.

I have asked the kaseya support as well regarding this issue, kaseya guys suggesting to format the server which is not acceptable.

Please help me guys to outcome with this situation....

Crying

Thanks in Advance...

Amit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error:-

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Server Error in '/vsaPres' Application.

Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters\AllowRemoteConnection.  If the server is on the local machine, and if the before mentioned registry value does not exist or is set to 0, then the state server connection string must use either 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' as the server name.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters\AllowRemoteConnection.  If the server is on the local machine, and if the before mentioned registry value does not exist or is set to 0, then the state server connection string must use either 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' as the server name.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80072749): Unable to make the session state request to the session state server. Please ensure that the ASP.NET State service is started and that the client and server ports are the same.  If the server is on a remote machine, please ensure that it accepts remote requests by checking the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\aspnet_state\Parameters\AllowRemoteConnection.  If the server is on the local machine, and if the before mentioned registry value does not exist or is set to 0, then the state server connection string must use either 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' as the server name.]

System.Web.SessionState.OutOfProcSessionStateStore.MakeRequest(StateProtocolVerb verb, String id, StateProtocolExclusive exclusiveAccess, Int32 extraFlags, Int32 timeout, Int32 lockCookie, Byte[] buf, Int32 cb, Int32 networkTimeout, SessionNDMakeRequestResults& results) +1828001

System.Web.SessionState.OutOfProcSessionStateStore.SetAndReleaseItemExclusive(HttpContext context, String id, SessionStateStoreData item, Object lockId, Boolean newItem) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnReleaseState(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +560

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnEndRequest(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +160

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

• Make sure asp service is running.  I've gotten that before when adding a module or updating one.

• Thanks for the response.

I have tried to restart the Asp.Net State service but it is not being started. It is displaying the error as given in screen shot.

I have .net framework 1.1, .net framework 4 client profile, .net framework 4 extended installed on the server.

Thank you,

Amit

• I know others have had issues with .net 4 and Kaseya state 3.5 in their specifications so what about uninstalling .net 4

• Thank you very much Alistair...

I removed the .Net framework 4 and restarted the server.

Now I can log in to the kaseya server web interface....

Thanks Much..

Amit