Kaseya Community

Customized KAgent Icon

• HI,

We have a customer coming on board with Macs; I have got the agent installed on a mac, but our customized KAgent Icon is not displaying on the computer, only the Blue K icon is displayed which is by default.

I have customized our icon as a .tif file and uploaded this onto the KServer under System>Customize>Customize GUI, have done a forced update of the agent, set all the settings correctly but the agent won't take our icon and still only displays the blue K.

Anyone know how to get this up and running.

Legacy Forum Name: Customized KAgent Icon,
    Legacy Posted By Username: ryane
  • I don't think custom icons yet work on Macs in 5.1 - perhaps 6 ...

Legacy Forum Name: Macintosh,
    Legacy Posted By Username: TBK Consulting
  • You will be able to customize it in v6.

Legacy Posted By Username: boudj
  • Custom icons work for me with the newest KMA.

Legacy Posted By Username: MGray
  • I was able to create 4x transparent TIFFs and they work great!

Legacy Posted By Username: nzeigler
  • FYI - Yes, this is possible in the current v5.x based Kaseya Mac Agent onwards (including v6). See the following KB Article for further information regarding this:

http://portal.knowledgebase.net/article.asp?article=308982&p=11855

Regards,
    Kaseya Support

Legacy Posted By Username: dylan.lagi
  • Does anyone have the PDF file for customizing the mac agent from the portal knowledgebase site? The link to the PDF appears to be broken now. We'd like to be able to customize the v6 agent icon for a small set of Mac's.

• Sorry about those old links.  Try these articles and see if they help you with customizing the MAC agent:

community.kaseya.com/.../how-do-i-white-label-the-kaseya-software-so-that-my-customers-are-not-aware-that-i-am-using-kaseya-to-provide-services-to-them.aspx

community.kaseya.com/.../how-do-i-customize-the-agent-icons-in-the-system-tray-to-use-my-company-s-logo.aspx