Some of our Mac OSX agents are showing no installed applications. The Kaseya Audit scripts are running successfully.
It looks like a problem with the locally installed audit scripts in /Library/Kaseya/ because the files in /Library/Kaseya/Audit/App/ are all 0 kb. The RAM info in the Machine Info tab is showing [object Object] MB.
All of our Mac agents are version 184.108.40.206 and the clients are a mixture of OS version 10.5.8 and 10.6.4. Again, most of the audits are running fine but some are not able to get a list of the installed applications.
Who can help us with this problem?
Re-installing the agent did not work for me but i think i found a somewhat 'dirty' fix for my problem.
After running these steps i got the audit to display all info (including apps en memory):
* trash every file from the folder /Library/Kaseya/Audit/App/
* run the app audit manually: sudo /usr/bin/ruby /Library/Kaseya/bin/app_audit.rb
* I got an error about two missing files. I recreated them with the following two commands:
* sudo touch /Library/Kaseya/Audit/App/dev_list
* sudo touch /Library/Kaseya/Audit/App/dev_list.cache
* again run the app audit manually: sudo /usr/bin/ruby /Library/Kaseya/bin/app_audit.rb
* From the Agent "Audit Information" webpage in Kaseya i pressed the "Audit Now" button
And after a few minutes Kaseya was showing the full apps list!!!!
I will try to test my steps next week on other non-working agents and maybe cleanup my steps.
Maybe force an update of the agent to re-install it? I have not had this problem.