Kaseya Community

Agent Quick View Custom Fields

This question is not answered

Aside from the default fields I have two custom fields, one recently added. I can't seem to find how I add the newly created custom filed to quick view. I remember the first custom file just being there and I moved it to a better position.

The field is visible in Audit\System information.

I can view the columns in Agents\Manage Agent

But the new second column DUO Client is not displayed in the quick view window. If i go to change display order the field is not there. Am I missing a step? How do I get the custom field to display in the quick view.

Thanks

Paul

All Replies
  • Custom fields are typically listed in Quickview even when added/modified.  Can you share a screenshot of what your QV currently looks like?

• Oscar Romero

Custom fields are typically listed in Quickview even when added/modified.  Can you share a screenshot of what your QV currently looks like?

That is where I looked for them. I have added images showing all available fields.
  • There's a qwerk with new custom fields

In some instances the field is not visible to other parts of Kaseya until at least 1 agent has had a value added to the field

So if you can't see the field .. add a value and recheck.

You can even delete the value after adding it and the field should remain visible

• Paul Haaker

There's a qwerk with new custom fields

In some instances the field is not visible to other parts of Kaseya until at least 1 agent has had a value added to the field

So if you can't see the field .. add a value and recheck.

You can even delete the value after adding it and the field should remain visible

I have 107 agents that have the value set. I did try your suggestion and added the value to one agent that did not have it set and the field still did not appear.