Kaseya Community

Under Agent Menu Ability to see the local network has been removed

• As of .22 patch update, we can no longer see a local domain's network connections. If you select a group we used to have the ability to click a network button on the agent menu, next to ? (Help) to see all the machines ip addresses in that group and the gateway they are pointing to. We no longer have that ability.

Yet another instance of Kaseya removing a feature with no useful replacement.

• We haven't updated to patch .22 yet. The page behind the button you're talking about is code that goes back to @ least 2006 when I first starting using Kaseya. I remember thinking the view was pretty cool back then. I haven't looked at that page in years and years. In fact, I didn't even know what you were talking about until I looked for it next to the "?" button. Thank you for the nostalgia, and the trip down memory lane. Big Smile (as I still have the button).

I'm not sure what you mean exactly about "no useful replacement".  The button you're talking about hasn't been useful for me in the last 10 years.  That code is old my friend, and glad they are *finally* getting rid of the old code. Also super happy they are dumping the Ajax interface.

The "useful replacement" (as far as I'm concerned) is simply creating a "column set" which will give you exactly the same information. I've taken my column sets to another level with additional connection info that makes that button completely obsolete.

Column sets are better. (see pic)

• - I never used this feature, but it seems there is something resembling this feature. Left of the number of online agents are 2 icons. The second one seems to be the one you're talking about.