Kaseya Community

Live Connect on Demand after 9.0.5.22 update

• Have an open case with Kaseya, they have not yet responded so figured would let the community take a crack at a resolution.  When attempting to run Live Connect on Demand, we get the following error.

An unexpected error occurred
    Additional Info:
    Could not load type 'Kaseya.API.Core.Common.Util' from assembly'Kaseya.API.Core, Version=9.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Re-ran schema update

Performed the following without success.

The ASP .NET temporary files need to be re-compiled.

1. Stop IIS (note, of course this will interrupt the VSA interface.) 
    2. Go to the directory c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP .NET Files. (Change C:\ to what ever drive Windows is installed on.) 
    3. Delete all files and sub-directories. 
    4. Start IIS. IIS will then recompile the temp files and re-create the files just deleted.

Be aware that all the .NET files have to be re-created, functions or pages may be a little slow the first time they are accessed after IIS is restarted.

Uninstall/Reinstall Live Connect

Same issue.

• I would be interested to know what you find out.  

• Kaseya support just responded with...

"This issue of Live Connect on Demand issue has now been reported by our senior engineers and is being worked upon for a resolution by our engineering team. We have an internal ticket with our engineering team."

• Kaseya support resolved the Live Connect on Demand issue by sending us some files to replace on the on-prem VSA server.

• We performed our 9.5.0.22 update last night and now our Live Connect (KRC) is completely broken.  Window appears but simply shows "Connecting...", forever, never connects, no error.

• I was contacted the day after I put a ticket in and Kaseya Support sent the needed files to get On Demand working again,

• If anyone has this particular issue, please contact our support team at helpdesk.kaseya.com.

They can confirm aspects on your server to provide the correct set of instructions and files to ensure your server is working operationally and clear of any further issues relating to this.