Kaseya Community

Live Connect on Demand after 9.0.5.22 update

• Have an open case with Kaseya, they have not yet responded so figured would let the community take a crack at a resolution.  When attempting to run Live Connect on Demand, we get the following error.

An unexpected error occurred
    Additional Info:
    Could not load type 'Kaseya.API.Core.Common.Util' from assembly'Kaseya.API.Core, Version=9.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Re-ran schema update

Performed the following without success.

The ASP .NET temporary files need to be re-compiled.

1. Stop IIS (note, of course this will interrupt the VSA interface.) 
    2. Go to the directory c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP .NET Files. (Change C:\ to what ever drive Windows is installed on.) 
    3. Delete all files and sub-directories. 
    4. Start IIS. IIS will then recompile the temp files and re-create the files just deleted.

Be aware that all the .NET files have to be re-created, functions or pages may be a little slow the first time they are accessed after IIS is restarted.

Uninstall/Reinstall Live Connect

Same issue.

• I would be interested to know what you find out.  

• Kaseya support just responded with...

"This issue of Live Connect on Demand issue has now been reported by our senior engineers and is being worked upon for a resolution by our engineering team. We have an internal ticket with our engineering team."

• Kaseya support resolved the Live Connect on Demand issue by sending us some files to replace on the on-prem VSA server.

• We performed our 9.5.0.22 update last night and now our Live Connect (KRC) is completely broken.  Window appears but simply shows "Connecting...", forever, never connects, no error.

• I was contacted the day after I put a ticket in and Kaseya Support sent the needed files to get On Demand working again,