Kaseya Community

How to enable the report in the body of the email

This question is answered

Hi,

I notice that in the latest 6.01 release there is a "HTML reports can be embedded within the body of an email."

I've had a good look through reporting and cant find the option to enable this,

As an attachment it doesnt work that great on a mobile device.

Thanks,

Ryan

Verified Answer
  • I found this hidden away, I havent tried it myself as yet though.

General - Change the report output or message used to notify users when the report is run. Tokens can be included in report email messages, in both the subject line and the body of the message.

◦<gr> - machine group

◦<id> - machine id

◦<rt> - report name

◦<embd> - In the message body only, you can embed an HTML report at the specified location.

I assume that it means that it will embed the current report in the message, based on the description I think you must have selected the report to be published as HTML as well.

All Replies
  • I found this hidden away, I havent tried it myself as yet though.

General - Change the report output or message used to notify users when the report is run. Tokens can be included in report email messages, in both the subject line and the body of the message.

◦<gr> - machine group

◦<id> - machine id

◦<rt> - report name

◦<embd> - In the message body only, you can embed an HTML report at the specified location.

I assume that it means that it will embed the current report in the message, based on the description I think you must have selected the report to be published as HTML as well.

• It looks like this doesn't work for all report types.  For example, it would be useful for me to have this for Uptime History reports but it doesn't appear to be an option.