Kaseya Community

KSDU When I Drag Software from Master Catalog to Custom Software Catalog it is Removed from Master Catalog

This question is answered

KSDU When I Drag Software from Master Catalog to Custom Software Catalog it is Removed from Master Catalog.

I am attaching a screen-shot .  Notice in the "test" PeaZip - 5.2.0  In the Master Catalog, it only goes up to 5.1.1.  The same is true with Flash.

Verified Answer
  •  This is as designed. If you would like to return the software back to the Master Catalog, you can drag the software from the Software Catalog to the Master Catalog. Think of the Software Catalog as the software you currently can use in your environment and the Master Catalog as to what's currently available to you in the KSDU Cloud Catalog.

help.kaseya.com/.../1010000

All Replies
  •  This is as designed. If you would like to return the software back to the Master Catalog, you can drag the software from the Software Catalog to the Master Catalog. Think of the Software Catalog as the software you currently can use in your environment and the Master Catalog as to what's currently available to you in the KSDU Cloud Catalog.

help.kaseya.com/.../1010000