Kaseya Community

Kaseya features

This question is not answered

Hi

I'm considering Kaseya as the new system management tool for our company. We are particularly interested in the software deployment features. But after reading the features on the website, there are a few things that are not clear to me.

• We would like to minimize the burden on our network as good as possible. Is it possible to set up multiple synchronized distribution servers with deployable software packages on a WAN? 
  • Is it possible to write a custom message to be shown to clients when software is installed on their computer?
  • Is it possible to let certain clients decide whether or not to postpone an installation? This might be useful when someone is giving a presentation.
  • Is it possible for clients to download certain software packages? Is it possible for theadministrator to make policies on that?
  • Is it possible to deploy software on a client laptop that is outside the network, using the internet?

I hope someone can answer these questions for me. 

Thank you in advance.

All Replies
  • Yes to all of the above.

• As to the last question, The KSDU module within Kaseya will allow you to deploy software, no matter where the client is, because the connection is made via the internet.

I am not 100% sure on the first four questions, but will hopefully have some specific answers for you.

J-