Kaseya Community

Serious Problem with Repeating KSDU Installation Procedures

• I am having an serious issue on about half of my machines that I have deployed a software profile to.

When the installation procedure starts, the machines drags for hours, sometimes days, and the procedures keep rescheduling themselves over and over and wont stop running.  Please see the below pic for an example:

This software policy only has 3 packages in it as well (Flash, Java, and GoogleTalk).

Can anybody tell me what could be happening?  This is absolutely killing our machines.

Thanks!

• Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I would recommend opening a support ticket (if you haven't already).

• Dgerald69,

I'm curious to hear if you were able to resolve this issue. I am seeing exactly the same issue and was hoping you might be able to provide some insight.

Thanks!

• We're seeing an issue where SDU wants to run what amounts to a baseline audit just to install the Flash updates, and it's dragging end-user machines down for up to an hour every time. I've got a ticket open but nothing's been done on it in several days since I put it in.