Kaseya Community

Where do you update additional switches for Installers

This question is not answered

I watched the UStream video of the KSDU yesterday, and it was mentioned that there were hotfixes to add additional switches to each installer in the catalog, such as the /disableautoupdate, but I cannot find the location for accomplishing this task. Can someone please point me in the correct direction on where to set these switches in KSDU? My server is up to date with the latest hotfixes. Thank you.

All Replies
  • Once you have added the package to your own Catalog, right click on it and click Edit Installer. You'll have a blank box here to type your command-line switches.

Thanks for checking out the video! It was a little less technical than the ones I've traditionally done, so I'm glad you were able to learn a thing or two about the module.

• This is all I see on the Installer Edit Page. I do not see a blank  box for adding the switches. Can you please advise on what the hotfix number is that added this functionality? My server is up to date at this point. Thanks for your help.

• We put it out a few months ago so you should have it. Submit a support ticket, we'll get it squared away :)