Kaseya Community

Bug! It's impossible to schedule Audit in a new policy

This question is answered

Hi guys, I'm a kaseya newbie, patience please,

This  is my bug-scenary:

1) I add a new policy (my first Kaseya policy!)

2) I check "Audit Schedule" Flag

3) I open "latest audit " panel  to manage schedule parameters

4) When I click on "schedule" Button,  Kaseya print  on video this error message:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Invalid column name 'latestAuditSchedule'. Invalid column name 'latestAuditScheduleDescription'.

Nothing to do. My policy is not saved in Kaseya DB

5) I close the error message and with cancel button the "latest audit" panel.

6) Reopen the "latest audit" panel and I have a new error message:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. There is no DataField named 'latestAuditSchedule' in the DataRecord.

7) I close this Kaseya error message so I can manage "latest audit" panel, but If  I confirm my schedule, I come back to point 4)

It looks like a sql error message!

Do you have any suggestion please ?

Thanks

Alfonso

Verified Answer
  • I've seen similar quirks from time to time.  Usually this is fixed by doing these two things:

1) Make sure you're hotfixed to the latest level: System > Server Management > Configure > Get Latest Hotfix

2) Reapply the database schema (this may cause a temporary interruption to your KServer of (in my experience) 5-10 minutes): System > Server Management > Configure > Reapply Schema

This should get you where you need to be... hope this helps!

All Replies
  • I've seen similar quirks from time to time.  Usually this is fixed by doing these two things:

1) Make sure you're hotfixed to the latest level: System > Server Management > Configure > Get Latest Hotfix

2) Reapply the database schema (this may cause a temporary interruption to your KServer of (in my experience) 5-10 minutes): System > Server Management > Configure > Reapply Schema

This should get you where you need to be... hope this helps!

• You can also try clearing your browser cache.

• Thanks Kevin, I try first your suggestion because is so simple. But it doesn't work. No changes.  Maybe is something  updates  to install

Thx again

• thx Brian,

give me the time to put my hands on Kaseya server configuration and I can tell you if your suggest is a solution

• I try your suggest

with success !

100000 thx

Alfonso

[edited by: alfonso at 8:34 AM (GMT -7) on 6-1-2012] z
  • Ah crap, I searched the forums for this error, nothing found.

Raised a ticket with support, clicked on Forums, Recent Activity, this one shows up almost instantly....,

The latest hotfixes were installed, I've reapplied the schema, this resolved the issue.