Kaseya Community

unnamed group

• Hi,

unnamed group still present in drop down menu

after patch 9.1.0.10

rgds

• I thought this was a default. We keep this group locked down and do not allow new agents to check in to this group (using settings in kaseya). We use a custom agent installation package and when we onboard new agents they go into a different group that we setup for that purpose.

• I simply limit 'agent licenses' to 1 or 2 on the unamed group to avoid any agents from being installed there.

• Hi  

I believe Ronny is talking about the patch 9.1.0.10 and the specific fix referencing unnamed networks.

http://help.kaseya.com/webhelp/EN/RN/index.asp#31962.htm

• The 'unnamed' gateway no longer displays in the drop-down menu of the Network Monitor > Tools > MIB Browser page. (IP-1023/KNM-167)

However, to clarify this specific patch was to remove "non-existent" unnamed networks from the Tools > MIB Browser page.

If the "Unnamed" networks exist in discovery, then they should exist in the MIB Browser drop down.

If they do not exist in Discovery, they should be removed now if you are on the latest patch.

With that said, if you do see several unnamed networks in the MIB Browser that do not exist in Discovery, please create a ticket and let me know the number.

I hope I understood correctly, please let me know if I did not.

typo
    [edited by: Nicolas Ponce at 3:30 PM (GMT -7) on Sep 17, 2015]
  • Hi Nicolas,

OK thanks for clarifying

Ronny