Kaseya Community

Wierd issues after upgrade

This question is answered

After upgrading KNM, I'm seeing some wierd issues in the web interface:

See the tabs are mis-labeled, etc. 

Verified Answer
  • I dont know why, maybe the files was held by an anti-virus application or something else, but the installer have failed to copy files in the \resource folder of the KNM directory.

Two options:

1) Using the same installer, install KNM on your workstation, shutdown KNM on your server and copy the content of the resource directory to the KNM server

2) Shutdown KNM again and re-install again, this time, make sure to check the tail of the install log file "install_log.txt" for failure to copy files.

Hope this helps.

All Replies
  • I dont know why, maybe the files was held by an anti-virus application or something else, but the installer have failed to copy files in the \resource folder of the KNM directory.

Two options:

1) Using the same installer, install KNM on your workstation, shutdown KNM on your server and copy the content of the resource directory to the KNM server

2) Shutdown KNM again and re-install again, this time, make sure to check the tail of the install log file "install_log.txt" for failure to copy files.

Hope this helps.

• Re-applying the update resolved the issue. Didn't see any errors in the install log from either update attempt.

• Great to hear that it worked.