Kaseya Community

Monitoring AS400 Server

This question is answered

Hi,

Good Day! Is someone already tried to monitor AS400 Server using KNM? Upon configuring to monitor of AS400 using KNM, I just discover it's ping monitor. Do I need to get the specific MIB to monitor it? Is someone also can give me a link/website on where I can get MIB for AS400? Thanks!

Verified Answer
  • Hi,

We don't have any templates or preconfigured monitors specific to AS/400. It's definitely possible to accomplish though, as long as telnet/ssh or SNMP is available from the KNM machine. If you contact me at firstname.lastname@kaseya.com, I could help you creating the initial monitoring functions for CPU, memory and so on and we can add that to the default installation.

Regards,

All Replies
  • Hi,

We don't have any templates or preconfigured monitors specific to AS/400. It's definitely possible to accomplish though, as long as telnet/ssh or SNMP is available from the KNM machine. If you contact me at firstname.lastname@kaseya.com, I could help you creating the initial monitoring functions for CPU, memory and so on and we can add that to the default installation.

Regards,