Kaseya Community

KNM 5.0 Live Data

• I have no data coming in for any devices that i discovered including machines. Ping Monitor. No data. Could someone please help.

• You need to move them out of the discovery group....

Edit: Discovered devices is placed in a special group under each gateway called the discovery group, for the purpose of being moved by an operator to its proper group, when located in discovery group the devices are not tested. 

[edited by: RA at 12:24 AM (GMT -7) on May 20, 2013] dsafsdf
  • @RA on the subject of the discovery group.  Why if these machines have simply been 'discovered' do they use up licences on the system?  I ask as we're testing it at the moment and only have a limited number of licences.  I scanned a large site and it found the first 8 machines then returned no more.  I only found an error by chance when trying to apply some monitoring that the licence count had been reached.

• >Why if these machines have simply been 'discovered' do they use up licences on the system?  

They will be deducted from the license count once I've get around to fix that, its just a bit down on our list of things to fix/add. Hope you understand..

• Thanks RA that clears up my confusion.

• Fixed, will be in the next version (ie. discount of devices in discovery group from total license count)

• Excellent news, thanks.