Kaseya Community

When will 1-Click Access be launched?

This question is answered

Anyone who knows when 1-Click Access will be launched? (https://www.kaseya.com/2019/04/30/introducing-kaseya-vsas-1-click-access/)

Especially interested in when it will be launched at the Kaseya Hosted platform.

/Kenny

Verified Answer
  • New version is coming out weds for cloud users and next saturday for on prem users I believe.

• It was launched this weekend for our cloud customers.

This wednesday for ONP.

All Replies
  • New version is coming out weds for cloud users and next saturday for on prem users I believe.

• It was launched this weekend for our cloud customers.

This wednesday for ONP.

• Oscar, any reason the developers made this as insecure as possible? RDP is already insecure, now the requirements for one-click is to run around to all of our servers and disable NTLM authentication? With Kaseya holding Connect IT with a very strong security-centric message, especially with all the new security-type parters and acquisitions, why would disabling NTLM be considered a good thing and why was the functionality written this way? Doesn't make sense and is completely contradictory to the latest Kaseya message, which I thought was heading towards better security. Who approved this? I gotta say, this feature and functionality is great, but how many folks are going to read the release notes and understand that they are putting themselves at risk by doing this? You guys have already had a few breaches in the past, odd that you'd open up a clear hole. Good luck, but i'm not using it until this is fixed.  

• I haven't looked at 1-Click yet so I don't know what is being used in place of NTLM but this is the first time in recent memory that I have heard NTLM referred to as secure.  Is 1-Click using plain text?

• I communicate all feedback back to our product managers.  I will make sure they receive this feedback as well.