Kaseya Community

KLC with Firefox or Chrome

• My searching seems to indicate that KLC should just work with Firefox but I can only seem to get it to work with IE...from hovering over the green globe and choosing Live Connect.  Firefox version is 58.0.2 (32-bit) Chrome version is 64.0.3282.140 (64-bit). Both download and install the plugin but only IE actually uses it after..the other two simply continue to prompt.

Hopefully there is an easy workaround I just haven't been able to locate with extensive Google searches.....I have uninstalled, rebooted, removed the left over folders and installed outside of the browser as admin

• Running Firefox 58.0.1 and Chrome 64.0.3282.140 with no issues using KLC.(windows 10)

• Sounds like your referring to classic Live Connect. Since ActiveX is disabled within the browser, you can use extensions such as IETab. We have seen some customers use that with no issues to report.
  • I am glad for you :-)  Of course, that makes not being able to do it here all the more frustrating.  I am also on a fully patched copy of Windows 10 (enterprise)

• #jeffrey.odolski  - thanks for the clue that led me to finding the answer.  

In case anyone has a similar issue, check System - Server Management - Default Settings - Use new Live Connect when clicking the Live Connect button in Quickview        Ours was set to No.