Kaseya Community

Live Connect always gets stuck on 'Connecting'.

This question is not answered

I'm not able to remotely control agents via the 'Kaseya Live Connect' application. Every time I try to connect to an agent, it gets stuck on Connecting...

I was previously using 'Kaseya Remote Control' and I didn't have any issues. Remote control via VNC viewer still works. It's also worth noting that this issue isn't affecting all of our admins. 

I haven't been able to connect to any of our workstations, which are mostly running on Win 7 SP1 and Win Server 2008 R2. All Agents are v9.4.0.8.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Changed from discussion to Question.
[edited by: sainim at 4:59 AM (GMT -7) on Apr 24, 2017]
All Replies
  • We had the exact same issue and logged a ticket and if you run this on your sql server it fixed our issues
    Could you try running these scripts in order in SQL management studio on your server to update the tables in your KSubscriber database?

Update incorrect reference counts:
    UPDATE t SET t.ReferenceCount = c.ReferenceCount FROM dbo.DenormalizedScopeToMach t INNER JOIN dbo.vComputedDenormalizedScopeToMach c ON c.PartitionId = t.PartitionId AND c.AdminScopeId = t.AdminScopeId AND c.AgentGuid = t.AgentGui
  • Hang on it's stripping our alot of text on the phone. I'll update it when I'm next at my pc
  • Try running each one of these quires, then try and connect to a machine again.

• Update incorrect reference counts:

UPDATE t SET t.ReferenceCount = c.ReferenceCount FROM dbo.DenormalizedScopeToMach t INNER JOIN dbo.vComputedDenormalizedScopeToMach c ON c.PartitionId = t.PartitionId AND c.AdminScopeId = t.AdminScopeId AND c.AgentGuid = t.AgentGuid WHERE c.ReferenceCount <> t.ReferenceCount

• Delete rows not found in computed view:

DELETE t

FROM dbo.DenormalizedScopeToMach t

LEFT OUTER JOIN dbo.vComputedDenormalizedScopeToMach c ON c.PartitionId = t.PartitionId AND c.AdminScopeId = t.AdminScopeId AND c.AgentGuid = t.AgentGuid AND c.ReferenceCount = t.ReferenceCount

WHERE c.PartitionId IS NULL

• Insert rows not found in actual table:

INSERT INTO dbo.DenormalizedScopeToMach(PartitionId, AdminScopeId, AgentGuid, ReferenceCount)

SELECT c.PartitionId, c.AdminScopeId, c.AgentGuid, c.ReferenceCount

FROM dbo.vComputedDenormalizedScopeToMach c

LEFT OUTER JOIN dbo.DenormalizedScopeToMach t ON t.PartitionId = c.PartitionId AND t.AdminScopeId = c.AdminScopeId AND t.AgentGuid = c.AgentGuid

WHERE t.PartitionId IS NULL