Kaseya Community

KLC just shows Starting Live Connection

This question is not answered

We have been using Kaseya for about 4 months now.  We love  the product.  Recently my user account ( master role-master scope) has not been able to access live connect when selecting an end point.  I thought maybe the browser. However, I tried IE, FF, Chrome.  all get same results.  Ive done the norm, clean tifs, temps, cookies, history.  I have  uninstalled or removed the plugins to try and down load again.  If I let another user login on my laptop, they have no issues, if I try from any other machine, I get the same results. has anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

All Replies
  • I'd recommend reapplying hotfixes and reapplying the schema. If that doesn't do it you can either try and remove and recreate your user account or contact Kaseya support. Either way, let us know how it goes, please.

• Chad, not only would I strongly second zippo's recommendations, but one more thing to add after those steps would be to close out all of your browser windows (all brands - Firefox, Chrome, IE) and then test running your preferred browser with elevated permissions - RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

I have had that single thing help me work around several issues that crop up from time to time, including your exact problem.