Kaseya Community

Internet Explorer 9 is now supported

• All,

I am pleased to announce that Live Connect now officially supports IE 9 browser. To use IE 9, update to the latest Hotfix version.

Thanks,

Patrick

• IT Center on saas1.kaseya.net, Windows 7 x64 with SP1 (completely updated including yesterday's updates), Internet Explorer 9 (v9.0.8112.16421).

Live Connect does not work, fails with "Unsupported browser detected, please upgrade to IE 7 or higher."

It doesn't work in Opera (v11.10) either, so I had to download and install Chrome just to get access.

Kind regards,

Ole Andreas Ringdal

Bergen, Norway

• The hotfix will be rolled out to our SaaS environment during the normal update window on Thursday evening.

Opera is not a supported browser.

Patrick

• Hi Patrick,

Can you let me know the list of browsers officially supported by Kaseya 6.1 and/or 6.0 versions? Thanks in advance!

• I have a lot of issues using IE9.  Especially opening two remote sessions, switching between those tabs, usually causes IE to crash.

We are on ITCenter (saas2).

• Latest KLC Performance hotfix seems to have Broken IE support for me.

• Hi Peter,

Please open a support ticket and work with them to resolve this issue. We tested this hotfix extensively on IE9, but real-world trumps a lab so we may have missed something.

Patrick