Kaseya Community

Can only view 10 machines at a time

This question is answered

In all our other Kaseya tabs, we can see 100 machines at a time.  Is there a way to increase the number of machines displayed at once in the KAM tab?

Being able to see only 10 machines wouldn't be too bad either if I could find a way to view the next 10 machines.  I've looked all over, I just don't see any arrow next button or links.

Verified Answer
  • Tan,

To change the number of viewable deviecs within KAV and KAM, the selection is actually at the bottom of the screen for those modules.  There is also a refresh button, so if you change the setting from 10 and the list doesn't auto-refresh, click the refresh button and you should see additional devices (as long as there are more than 10 devices in your current Machine Group selection and/or View).

In most other modules the selection option is at the top as mentioned in the previous post but the redesign of the module layout for these features moved the selection to the bottom.

Thank you,

Brande

Kaseya Support

All Replies
  • Near the top of the page there is a drop down box marked 'Show' this is probably set to 10. Click on the drop down and select 100 and you will ne OK.

• Tan,

To change the number of viewable deviecs within KAV and KAM, the selection is actually at the bottom of the screen for those modules.  There is also a refresh button, so if you change the setting from 10 and the list doesn't auto-refresh, click the refresh button and you should see additional devices (as long as there are more than 10 devices in your current Machine Group selection and/or View).

In most other modules the selection option is at the top as mentioned in the previous post but the redesign of the module layout for these features moved the selection to the bottom.

Thank you,

Brande

Kaseya Support

• Under all the normal tabs (Agent, Monitor, Remote Control, etc), it has the option.  The Anti-malware tab does not though.

• Thanks for the help Brande.  I was looking all over for it and couldn't find it.  It was an IE dialog box at the top that pushed that bottom part off the screen.  Once I closed out of the dialog bar, the bottom part appeared.

• Along with this viewing of machines...anyone figured out how to select ALL machines.

When applying a policy I highlight the list of 100 and assign a policy...I don't actually see anything happen so I ASSUME its applied the policies...I then have to go to the next tab and rinse and repeat...