Kaseya Community

Welcome to Kaseya AntiMalware

• This is the place....looking forward to the posts

Jeff

• Where's the beer?

• Here's a recording of some of the features (mostly focuses on KAV)

kaseyaevents.webex.com/.../lsr.php

• Is there / will there be a tray icon for AntiMalware?

• Jeff, I would hardly call that answering SMason's question. And it's Christmas! Have a heart would you.

• I think Keyes is saying take a few minutes and review the link to a demo of KAM. It should be able to answer quite a few questions that are going to be asked even if he answers that one question. Plus it'll give you more details on the product. Don't forget about the 1/2 off on pricing for KAM and KAV till the end of the year.

• Also customers can convert any KES licenses purchased since Oct of this year.

[edited by: Brendan Cosgrove at 2:10 PM (GMT -8) on 12-21-2010] s
  • The system tray has an option on how to display...we currently default it NOT displayed.

Jeff

• Does that include licenses that were automatically extended?

And is there any chance that the Oct. date will be pushed back so our current licenses don't have to wait 3/4 of a year to be converted?

[edited by: Jamie at 3:17 PM (GMT -8) on 12-24-2010] Additional time frame question.
  • "Any" licenses, but not partials, correct? We just had several auto-extend...

• Where do we access the option to show the display?  I thought I went through each tab and option in mbam, and couldn't find it.

RS