We have run into a problem with KAM getting scheduled scan results.
we get the following procedure failure notification 50 -200 times when scheduled scans happen:
<agent> failed executing agent procedure
"KAM: Get Scheduled Scan Results" on 2011-03-31 09:38:28Z Script
Summary: Failed THEN in step 2 Check the machine's Agent Procedure log for
Have any of you seen this issue before and can provide some insight on how to best resolve it?
I'm getting the same
KAM: Get Install Log (PARAMETERS) 14:40:11 25-May-12 Failed THEN in step 2
KAM: Get Install Log 14:40:10 25-May-12 Failed THEN in step 3
Same here... but consider yourselves lucky. I had 15,000 alerts for one machine today
KAM: Get Scheduled Scan Results (PARAMETERS)" on 2012-05-30 16:33:12Z
Script Summary: Failed THEN in step 3
I was running into this as well. After some troubleshooting, at least for us, the resolution ended up being fairly simple.
1) The agents I wasn't having issues with had one version of Malwarebytes (1.5x) and the ones having issues had a newer version (188.8.131.520).
2) I had to run the uninstall a couple of times from the KAM module to get Malwarebytes removed
3) Once it was removed, I ran the install again
4) I also checked to ensure the profiles were configured to not Download and install a newer version if it was available (Profiles -> Update Settings -> Proxy Settings)
We already had the setting to update to the newest version turned off. The reason it was happening was because I had an engineer that wasn't looking for Malwarebytes prior to downloading the current version to scan and clean off malware. Since doing this and ensuring that it only uses the version deployed by KAM...which we know to be compatible with KAM....we haven't had any other issues.