Kaseya Community

Recover if Missed by / Repeating every ?

• The descriptions in the help file for these 2 settings are below but I'm still not 100% clear on what they mean (both the on update and scan options tabs of the KAM profile).  If I set these to 1 hour/1 day does that mean that if the machine is unavailable that it will try again in 1 hour every hour for a 24 hour period or that it will try again in 1 hour only then if it continues to be unavailable try again in 24 hours? 

Recover if Missed by - The number of hours to attempt to run the update again if the machine was unavailable to update at the scheduled time

Repeating every - The number of days to repeat Recovery if Missed by if the machine remains unavailable to update.

• <bump>

I've got the same question, a little confused by these settings. I'm running with Recover if Missed by 1 hour and Repeated Every 1 day.

I haven't actually checked the workstations yet, but Kaseya is showing out of date databases on the few machines we've installed on.

• By running with the settings: I'm running with Recover if Missed by 1 hour and Repeated Every 1 day.

I would think that means check for updates every day at scheduled time, if computer cannot update, repeat every hour until it successfully updates