Kaseya Community

Exclusions directory needed

• I think an exclusions directory is very important for this program. It's blocking my agent procedures (like NoNAV).

• Aabbasi,

This has been addressed in community.kaseya.com/.../11028.aspx - a workaround to allow updating the KAM exclusion list.  A more elegant exclusions process is in the works.

Travis

Kaseya Support

• It's now May 17th.   Where is this functionality?

[edited by: MrSchrute at 3:04 PM (GMT -7) on 5-17-2011] typo
  • As noted in the previous thread at community.kaseya.com/.../11028.aspx:

All of the exclusions are stored by default in

%user profiles%\all users\application data\malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\ignore.dat

You can update the exclusions you need on an endpoint running KAM, then copy that endpoint's ignore.dat to the other endpoints that need the same exclusion list.  

If you want to have the updated exclusion list automatically set on any new installs, you can replace the ignore.dat in

.\Kaseya\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSAHiddenFiles\kam\installer

with the updated ignore.dat, and this will be the default exclusion list for all new installs going forward.

Adding more information to the profile is still in process, but I do not have a timeframe at this point for when it will be implemented.

Regards,

Travis

Kaseya Support

• Yeah, I saw that.  I was looking more at the missed timeframe estimate for this to be built into the product.