Kaseya Community

License Expired - KAV "New" (9.3.0.18)

• Seeing the following messages on roughly 10% of our systems running KAV "New":

"Cannot Add or Update Security Asset: AgentGuid is zero."

- OR -

"Error On Endpoint: . Server returned nothing (no headers, no data) : Script error util.downloadPassword@execute"

I have a ticket opened with support but wanted to check with the community to see if you have run into this.

• I have had this license expiration issue on my test server with some endpoints.  We are on the latest patch as well; I believe Kaseya development is aware of the issue.

• Are the users seeing this error or its in the VSA?

Deciding if i should updgrade to .18 patch this weekend.

• I have had users report the error.  Running an Install/Upgrade seems to address the issue "Cannot Add or Update Security Asset: AgentGuid is zero."

Note: I am not sure if this was present in .16 - .17 or not.  I became aware of it the day after upgrading to .18

Version
    [edited by: Tim Varvais at 12:11 PM (GMT -7) on Sep 23, 2016]
  • I have seen both messages and have been struggling with KAV.  I have opened many tickets...  I received a SQL script from kaseya that removed all references to the securityProductId for Kaspersky version 10.2.4.674 from the SEC tables.

I believe this resolved some of my issues.  Mainly the duplication of tasks when Kaspersky version 10.2.4.674 was installed on an endpoint.