Kaseya Community

Installed the 9.3.0.16 patch last night and am now seeing ddoouubbllee

• Wondering if anyone else has seen this as I am certain I was not drinking ....at least not before the patch.  The systems that were previously migrated to KAV "New" are no longer listed in the profiles.

• Patch 9.3.0.17 appears to have a fix for this:

Antivirus

Fixed an issue with duplicate system profiles in the drop-down list when clicking the Assign Profile button. (PT-135/ATTWO-1885)

• Yep - just received that statement in my ticket :)

• ... except for me (at least) 9.3.0.17 hasn't fixed it :(

• Installed 9.3.0.17 tonight and it did NOT fix it for me either.....

• I now have the opposite problem, select a few agents, go to assign profile, get the following:

• ...and yes, on an install, the profile selector shows all predefined system profiles twice, same as the others have reported.

I'm on patch .17 too.

• I took a few moments to check my test server and can confirm both issues you have reported.

• Hi Craig / Oscar / Tim / Combo ,

I am working on the new KAV and KAM and would like to help in identifying why you are seeing these issues.  Please reach out to me at charles.custer@kaseya.com  and I will help.  

Thank You,

Charles

wanted to include Tim and Combo
    [edited by: Charles at 8:15 PM (GMT -7) on Aug 27, 2016]
  • I'm having that issue with the new patch also.

• we went from .15 to .17 and have the double profile as well

• Been following this, wasn't sure if we should upgrade to .17. We did, no issues with double profile as of yet.

• Given these issues would you recommend not installing 9.3.0.17 or is it not that big of a deal?

Is there more benefit for what is fixed than what this patch breaks?

We are still on 9.3.0.15 due to the issues with .16.

• marshallmo

Given these issues would you recommend not installing 9.3.0.17 or is it not that big of a deal?

Is there more benefit for what is fixed than what this patch breaks?

We are still on 9.3.0.15 due to the issues with .16.

I believe the duplicate profile listing issue is purely cosmetic. There are lots of other fixes in 9.3.0.17, including an updated version of KAV that works with Windows 10 build 1607, so if you need those I'd suggest upgrading.

• Jut FYI, we've also had the issue with when selecting machines and clicking 'Assign' or 'Update', it doesn't register that you've selected any machines, since patch 9.3.0.16.  And it still exists!

I've raised a ticket for it and been told that it is has been identified as a bug and is being worked on.

So far, that is the only thing we've seen as a big issue in the latest release.

We actually had all machines duplicated in the new KLC app since 9.3 was released, but this was resolved for us finally in 9.3.0.17.