Kaseya Community

Console stuck at Uninstalling Antivirus

This question is answered

Anyone have a quick fix when you get stuck on Uninstalling Antivirus?

This is the Anti-Virus (Classic) console, the new Antivirus console is blocked because there is a pending uninstall but the uninstall is done.  System has been rebooted and Actions Cancel Pending do not clear the Uninstalling Antivirus.  Been going on for a few days so no hope it's going to finish up.  Thanks guys!

Verified Answer
  • agent > install agents > delete

select the end point that is stuck in this status, click the button " Delete account now without uninstalling the agent." and click delete account. Wait for the agent to check back in (about 10 mins) and the AV status should be cleared.

All Replies
  • agent > install agents > delete

select the end point that is stuck in this status, click the button " Delete account now without uninstalling the agent." and click delete account. Wait for the agent to check back in (about 10 mins) and the AV status should be cleared.

• Great idea, I never even thought about that.  Just did it now so we'll see if that does it but I would be amazed more if it didn't.  I'll post back.

• good luck! pretty sure it will work, just had the same issue yesterday.

• That worked, good tip!

• You can also use this SQL query on your kserver:

DELETE FROM kav.kasperskyfeature WHERE agentguid=809223141134175

DELETE FROM kav.sigData WHERE agentguid=809223141134175

(change the agentguid to the one for that agent)

• Elliot,

That wont work if you are using a VSA

• We do use the query Elliot showed here a lot and it's really useful for us. You can to go to your SQL server, to the ksubcriber database and run this query.

The way we mostly use it, is to clean old information from the database and do a fresh Connect to get the registration for an agent back on track for it's KAV information on screen.