Kaseya Community

Not all KAV Settings are Updating when Applying a profile - Suspend Scanning When user active

• Good day all,

I am currently in the early stages of deployment of KAV and have found an issue with profile deployment.

I have configured a profile and assigned it to around 60 PC's & Laptops and from what I can see all the profile settings have applied except one and its a bit of a major one in 2 places, Full Scan & Critical Area's Scan

As you can see from the below I have "Suspend scheduled scanning when the screensaver is off and the computer is unlocked" unticked on both Full Scan & Critical Scan.

as far as I'm aware with that unticked it should then untick the box on the endpoints.

However it doesn't, ive checked the profile over and every single part is as I setup except this:

My only other question on top of this is how do I set "Scan removable drives on connection" / "Action on removable drive connection" to quick scan on all systems: I tried this on 1 single computer https://helpdesk.kaseya.com/entries/97548898-How-to-apply-KAV-settings-to-other-endpoints-that-are-not-available-in-the-KAV-profile-  and it did work, it applied the settings I wanted however it has changed the password I set when installing and the default password also doesn't work on this endpoint now.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• KAV doesn't accept profile changes using VSA 9.2.0.10. A bug they've been promising to fix for months now but no love yet.