Kaseya Community

Can't find assigned licenses

This question has suggested answer(s)

Hi All,

I've got 50 KAV (workstation) licenses, showing 49 used, but can only see 35 machines with the licenses installed. I think they belong to machines that have had the agent uninstalled. Is there anything I can do to trackdown which machines these might be and/or reset my licenses so I can deploy to the remaining machines without buy new ones? 

I assume there is a timeout period, after which they will return to the pool. I think I remember this being 30 or 90 days. Would prefer not to wait. Anyone have any info?

Thanks,

Scott

All Replies
  • Looks like I was able to answer my own question. I can now see the remaining licenses in the partial available pool. I suppose the time to return the licenses to the pool is greater than an hour or so and less than 24 hours. Not a definitive answer, but a good one in any case.

• My suggestion to work on a kind of Enterprise Security Software is better than individually because their may be time taken steps to install on every individual machine rather than you just need to install a server machine and route it from client from which it automatically install on every machine within minutes.

Eg.: Protegent Enterprise Security