Upon inquiring about the release date of KAV 1.4 (advertised with a release date of "June 2012"), here is the response i got:

"Thank you for contacting Kaseya Support, the release of Kaseya Anti-Virus 1.4 has been pushed back by the development team in order to resolve certain issues found in testing. Unfortunately, the new release date has not been set or confirmed by the Kaseya Anti-Virus Developers and I will be unable to specify an exact date or time this module will be released."

For those of us that had some pretty... significant... issues with KAV 1.3, and planned on the 1.4 upgrade, this is disappointing to say the least.

That said, I greatly appreciate the fact that Kaseya is taking time to make sure the product is stable before its release... so I am hard pressed to complain, especially since I was one of the folks up in arms about the issues that 1.3 brought to the table.  Wink

I do have a couple of questions though:

-Is there any sort of an anticipated date, so I can adjust my plans?

-In KAV 1.4, have any adjustments been made to the automatically rebooting upon updating issue?  A prompt to the user before rebooting, for example?

Thanks!

Rick

[edited by: Rick Mras at 3:33 PM (GMT -7) on 6-26-2012] grammar