Kaseya Community

Blue Screen while KAV 1.3 attempts to install

This question is answered

Let me preface this by saying the laptop I have has not blue screened in at least 3 months that I can recall...

I installed KAV 1.3 on a test server that we have for Kaseya testing and installed an Agent on my laptop. I did not have any prior version of KAV or AV on my laptop. I also did not have any of our production kaseya agents on my laptop. After installing a kaseya agent from my test server on my laptop I waited about 10-15 minutes then deployed KAV1.3 with the default profile. My computer seems to bluescreen at some point during the installer. All i get is a blue screen that says something about Non_paged or pooled memory etc. I've exited my Kaseya agent (to stop the install attempt) and it hasn't bluescreened since. Has anyone else experienced this same behavior?

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 edition. It is currently running using bootcamp on a Mac so it is essentially just a Windows 7 install with Intel processor etc. 

Thanks,

Patrick

Verified Answer
  • Woa!  Please open a support ticket for this one.  I'm guessing the details of that bluescreen would be important as would the specs of your computer.  Also if you can recreate it on similar hardware and/or disimilar hardware, that would be helpful.  

All Replies
  • Woa!  Please open a support ticket for this one.  I'm guessing the details of that bluescreen would be important as would the specs of your computer.  Also if you can recreate it on similar hardware and/or disimilar hardware, that would be helpful.  

• Brendan,

I have opened the following ticket on it. I'm not sure if you can help push it up the food chain or not.

CS098467

Thanks,

Patrick

• I'll watch and follow up tomorrow.

• Please check the ticket.  It has been escalated but they are needing some feedback from you.