Kaseya Community

KAV running Full scan during business hours.

This question is answered

We are deploying KAV to a number of our client organizations - at one location, with a configured profile of 5am scanning on Sunday mornings, I am observing that of those 61 clients, 50 of them had a full scan complete today during business hours.  Is this a known issue?  It's heavily impacting this particular client.  

Verified Answer
  • I currently have a ticket in to support as this is a display bug - the full scan column is showing the time the last quick scan was run.  There is another thread in this forum addressing quick scans being unable to be scheduled/restricted during work hours so this thread can be considered 'resolved' until the display bug is fixed.

All Replies
  • We had  this problem with machines that were powered off during the time the scan was scheduled, so when the machines were powered on, the AVG scam start affecting the performance.

Did you have checked the box:

Skip if the machine is offline  within   Security> Protection> Schedule Scan?

[edited by: anbant at 3:22 PM (GMT -8) on 3-7-2011] .
  • This was most definitely not the case, none of these machines had been offline for days - it's a 24/7 organization.

Also, this is regarding the Kaspersky antivirus product (KAV) not AVG (KES) and the 'run skipped tasks' option is not selected for this profile.

• I currently have a ticket in to support as this is a display bug - the full scan column is showing the time the last quick scan was run.  There is another thread in this forum addressing quick scans being unable to be scheduled/restricted during work hours so this thread can be considered 'resolved' until the display bug is fixed.