We are currently trying to track down the cause of the below update errors, which have been reported from several sources.
Kaspersky support have requested a trace of the error. If anyone is able to reproduce this, could you please try to collect this as follows: -
1) in the KAV agent UI, click Support > Support Tools (see video here - http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208281793)
2) set Trace Level to Normal (500) - click Enable
3) try to induce the error (attempt update again from My Update Center)
4) go back to Support Tools and disable trace
5) go to %ProgramData%\Kaspersky Lab - zip up any KAV*.log files
6) open a support ticket referencing this post, with the zip file attached