Kaseya Community

Missing Agents in KAV, KAM and KND

This question is answered

I have a serious problem with the new modules of Kaseya (KND, KAV, KAM)

These modules aren't showing the agents of my newest organizations, but when i go to the AgentsTab the agents are shown without any problem.

Now the problem is i wanna install KAV on the agents of one of my new organisations. I already deleted the old virus scanners, but then i noticed the agents are missing in the KAV menu.

So it would be great if any of you have a solution of this problem fast Smile I already created a ticket at Support but they aren't responding that rapidly.

Verified Answer
  • The respons of Kaseya:

The KND/KAV/KAM modules incorporate a data synchronization process for agents.  There was a bug in the sync engine that resulted in the behavior you observed.  New hot fixes were deployed today (Jan 5) to resolve this problem.  Please update your system with the latest hotfixes, and this should resolve this issue.

All Replies
  • There are some really weird machines list in all 3 of these modules.  Some indication in the release notes of KAM about the problem.   Sometimes all the machines show and other times, a subset of machines show up.   Usually have to use the dropdown to select the list of machines to get them to  show up again.

• The support desk menaged to solve the problem. I have no idea how, but they did it :) So when you have the same problem, just send a ticket to Kaseya.

• I have the same issue with a new group,  have a ticket with support who said it was fixed but they obviously were not looking at the new group.  I find this frustrating as I also need to install KAV on these machines

• The respons of Kaseya:

The KND/KAV/KAM modules incorporate a data synchronization process for agents.  There was a bug in the sync engine that resulted in the behavior you observed.  New hot fixes were deployed today (Jan 5) to resolve this problem.  Please update your system with the latest hotfixes, and this should resolve this issue.

• The agents are now in the new group, thanks