Also confirmed that the endpoint is actually only running file protection.
I can't (don't know how to put a picture in here)
Same issue since last week.
I had that issue and I found a solution to it.
I edited the profile on the system, I uncheck are rechecked every box. for services i wanted enabled. Then I saved and applied the profile to every system.
I also removed every check box on all the disabled services. This means that even though I unchecked email filtering I removed every check mark under email filtering also. This has resulted in less issues I find.
The down side here is that if you have more than one profile it takes some time to do.