no update yet. I've asked for a status update. For reference:
Ticket Update: CS082205 - unable to add exclusions or trusted apps
Update: Hi Mark,
Sorry for the long delay on this. I've identified the problem and am currently working on a fix. I'll update you as soon as I know more.
I just noticed that I'm having the same issue. I've opened a ticket, CS086642, as well.
I received the following response.
Update: Hi Shawn,
Our Developers are aware of this issue and are working on a hotfix. As of right now, their is no ETA on the release of the hotfix.
I will notify you when the hotfix is released.
This is absolutely Killing me....got the love of puppies and kitten's fix this damn thing....or I will be back billing Kaseya an hour for every ticket I get because of Kasepersky blocking something...
Good morning to all,
I am also experiencing this issue. I have a ticket with K and I hope to have some kind of update today. As soon as I get one I'll post for all to see.
we have the same problem and placed a ticket.
Ticket Update: CS082205 - Trusted Apps - unable to add exclusions or trusted apps
The hotfix for the Trusted Applications within the KAV 1.2 profile has been released. Updates 4088 and 4099 are the two updates related to this issue.
After applying hotfixes to your server, an updated version of the KaLua scripts will be deployed out to the endpoints running KAV. Once the updates have applied to the endpoints, you will need to reapply the profile for the trusted applications to be applied to the KAV endpoint. You can force the profile to reapply to all endpoints on which the profile is assigned by making an update and saving. Alternatively, you can use the Assign button on the Machines page of the KAV module to reapply the profile to individual endpoints.
Thanks for your patience Mark. For those of you who had an open ticket on this issue, the hotfix has been released and you will be receiving this same notice:
The hotfix to correct the Trusted Applications issue within the KAV 1.2 profile has been released. Updates 4088 and 4099 are the two pertinent updates.
After applying the hotfixes to your server, an updated version of the KaLua scripts will be deployed out to the endpoints running KAV. Once the updates have applied to the endpoints, you will need to reapply the profile for the trusted applications to the KAV endpoint. This can be accomplished 2 ways; 1) force the profile to reapply to all endpoints on which the profile is assigned by making an update and saving; 2) use the Assign button on the Machines page of the KAV module to reapply the profile to individual endpoints.
I just opened another ticket for this as I have notiiced that out of 55 devices with KAV..I have 23 not applying the profile still...Those that are applying the profile seem to be not picking up the actual changes (ie, I am getting no trusted apps listed, just exceptions)
On top of that It states I have 69 licenses used...so somewhere we've lost 19 licenses...which 10-15 probably mean KAV is installed somewhere but not being identified by the server correctlty (like my test VM)
To get a trusted app to show up, do you need to specify a full path/exe or just the exe will work? Wondering if thats my problem...
To specify a full path is not required, however it is highly recommended. We have pushed out hotfixes for
the trusted apps problem that we are aware off. If there are outstanding issues, support will escalate it
to Engineering team. So please track the ticket.
Kaseya AntiVirus Team
Hi Meghana, thanks for popping in and assisting and for following along with the conversations.
I have an open ticket at the moment CS088212 which is based on a test machine so Support can remote onto the box in question and troubleshoot/reboot as their heart desires :o)
I just wanted to provide an update on my ticket. with none of the settings applying...and provide a thanks to Travis for continuing to work on the issue.
I have now been able to add trusted apps and they apply successfully. And might I add, they are applying to the endpoints so quickly that by the time I switch from my IE session where I hit save on the profile to going into the settings on my test VM that the settings have already applied.
Ticket CS088212: “Followup ticket to CS082205”
We've cleaned up a table that had grown larger than it should. The table is designed to only keep the prior 30 days of entries, making a normal size of up to 500000 rows. On your server, it had failed to clear out the older entries, and was nearing 6 million rows.
After cleaning up the table, I was able to successfully update a number of endpoints to the correct management utilities version, as well as successfully apply profiles to some of the endpoints showing no profile assigned. Please try assigning profiles to the remaining endpoints without a profile showing, and verify that the profile assignment completes successfully.