Kaseya Community

Ticket Enchancement - Business Hours and Days

• I would love to see the ability to tell Kaseya what your business days and hours are.

Here is why:

If my SLA (response time) is say in 24/7 or calander hours the current system is ok. Cause lets say my SLA for a particuler problem is 8 hours 24/7. So I get a call from a client at 4pm. Unless another agreement is made between my client and I, I have to respond to that issue no later than 12am or midnight THAT DAY. But if my SLA is by next business day, then I have until 5:30pm which is the end of my workday on the next work day to respond. But Kaseya only allows you to put in hours or days as a due date. So if I out that a SLA is NDB (next business day) and its Friday at 4pm then that means according to Kaseya this has to be resolved by Saturday evening when in actual time it is MONDAY by 5:30pm unless I manually edit the due date. If we could tell Kaseya that 1) our workdays are Monday through Friday and 2)our work hours are 8am to 5:30pm, and add an additional metric called BDand BH, business day or business hours, then on this example I could put in the SLA that it is due next business day and it will automatically put the duedate as 5:30pm MONDAY which is the next business day.

Just some thoughts.

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Forum Name: Ticket Enchancement - Business Hours and Days,
    Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink
  • Marty -

Don't forget we would have to include additional matrix for holidays too. We are closed on Monday, so that SLA would mean Tuesday by 5:30pm, not Monday in this case.

I agree it needs to be done, but we must also consider the amount of customization that goes into such a request.

Legacy Forum Name: Ticketing Tab,
    Legacy Posted By Username: nachnet
  • As far as holidays this can be a simple calander view where you select what days you want to consider holidays. It would be a little work but not as much as you may think. The base is already in the system, the hours and days choices.

Just something I would like to see in the ticketing system.

God Bless,

Marty

Legacy Posted By Username: MissingLink
  • Marty - I completely agree with you mate. Our programmer has done this manually using SQL triggers, but it would be much better if it was included in Kaseya.

Cheers,

Martin

Legacy Posted By Username: diamondit
  • MissingLink wrote:
    As far as holidays this can be a simple calander view where you select what days you want to consider holidays. It would be a little work but not as much as you may think. The base is already in the system, the hours and days choices.

Just something I would like to see in the ticketing system.

God Bless,

Marty

Hi all,

I would like so much to see this BD and BH system in the ticketingalso.

We must agree that most of the companies in the world follows the standardweekdays / hours system.

Soit could come at least set with the standard.

Regards,

Fernando

Legacy Posted By Username: hdfega1