Kaseya Community

Create ticket from Kaseya portal?

• Why can't users create tickets in the kaseya portal unless they create it from an alarm?

I think this is a must-have feature. Having all of the fields populated by the customer up-front could help a great deal.

Legacy Forum Name: Create ticket from Kaseya portal?,
    Legacy Posted By Username: shaaad
  • Are you sure about that? When you double-click on the Kaseya icon on the system tray, it should log you in to the client access portal (assuming you have the Agent Menu set to "User Login". There, you should see create new ticket on the left.

How are your customers getting to the portal? The ability for customers to submit tickets is a basic functionality of Kaseya.

Legacy Forum Name: Ticketing Tab,
    Legacy Posted By Username: vplaza
  • I think he may be a new user...I had this at first - "How Do i create a ticket?"

This is on the admin side. At least it sounds like the admin side becaue client side cannot see alarms.

Just click view ticket. It will give you a blank form.

Also, you can fill in the information for the username/email/phone but you have to do so in agent>>edit profile

or

when in a ticket assigned to that machine, click on the machine name and one of the tabs in there has a place to add the info.

I have asked for the fields to automatically store the user data but so far i havent seen that.

Legacy Posted By Username: rodbibeau
  • I was aware that we could use the page called "View Ticket" to create a ticket, but I'd like the page to be a little more user friendly, like being called "New Ticket" or "Create Ticket" for instance?

I don't want the customer to have to associate it to an agent at all, just have it automatically associated with their group. As they are already logged in and associated to the group.

• I was aware that we could use the page called "View Ticket" to create a ticket, but I'd like the page to be a little more user friendly, like being called "New Ticket" or "Create Ticket" for instance?

I don't want the customer to have to associate it to an agent at all, just have it automatically associated with their group. As they are already logged in and associated to the group.