Kaseya Community

I want to exclude a certain drive in the reports.

• I have a backup drive that I do not want to show in the report I send to the client.With the drive being almost full it makes the report look worse than what it really is. Does anyone know how to do this or has a tip to excluding it?

Legacy Forum Name: I want to exclude a certain drive in the reports.,
    Legacy Posted By Username: dneal
  • I need to do the same. If you get a response please let me know.

Legacy Forum Name: Reports,
    Legacy Posted By Username: Evolve_Ollin
  • Ditto.

Legacy Posted By Username: cft-darryl
  • This is an issue I am also seeking an answer to. I have the exact same situation. We use Symantec Backup Exec to backup to removable SATA harddrives. Naturally, these drives fill up and stay full (we rotate them like we did tapes, BE is set to only overwrite old backup files when it needs the space). All of our reports regarding disk space are skewed because of this. In addition, we often get low disk space alerts on these drives (many of our clients use this backup method) as the free space jumps above and then back below the alert threshold. Being able to exclude these drives from both reports and alerts would be wonderful.

Legacy Posted By Username: byulke
  • We do somethign similar with External USB Drives for our clients.... so we get the disk space notifications AND we get the ugly mark in our reports.... So i completely understand you.

Legacy Posted By Username: cft-darryl
  • Another good reason for this is the HP recovery partitions on certain machines. That makes the disk space report all kinds of angry for no reason.

Legacy Posted By Username: trebligb2