Kaseya Community

Report Part to show Office 2013

• I am using ITCenter and under Report Parts > Audit > Software Licenses i have a Office Licenses report and under Filtering > advanced filters i have Product Name > Like > Value is Office 2013 

Nothing shows up. If i put Office, Office 2010 i can see office 2010 and 2007 versions. 

Has anyone got this to work. 

ITCenter server is SAAS27 

updated info
    [edited by: noclav at 5:36 PM (GMT -8) on Jan 8, 2015]
  • i found another way using add/Remove Programs

under the advanced filter i entered

Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook

and i added another row and said not like to Update. So no updates show up.

If there is a better way to do this please let me know.

revised
    [edited by: noclav at 6:55 PM (GMT -8) on Jan 8, 2015]
  • I think this has been discussed before, in a round about way. Kaseya is not able to audit office 2013 licences, because Office 2013 no longer stores the product key itself on the machine....therefore Kaseya will always thing there are zero office 2013 licences, which is why the report shows nothing.

I suspect this may be the root of your issue. There is no work-around as far as I know -> Kaseya would have to change the way the VSA works to support Office 2013 licencing technologies - e.g. how to tell if retail office 2013 vs Office365 subscription -> and then is the O365 sub current or expired? is it a trial version? etc. etc.

• Hi !

From my side I've some office 2013 installed by Office 365, I think i could be more accurate to make a filter by word version like 15.x.

On the "Add/Remove Program", I don't see Office 2013 but "Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus - fr-fr" so your filter in the first post will not report all office 2013.

If you want to see the licence information on office 2010 and more you must use the OSPP way with this file :

- Office 2013 (32-bit) on a 32-bit version of Windows

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus > file.txt

- Office 2013 (32-bit) on a 64-bit version of Windows

cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus > file.txt

- Office 2013 (64-bit) on a 64-bit version of Windows

cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus > file.txt

and then you will have the information about the version installed like this image :

www.msoutlook.info/.../productkey-ospp.png

Let's tell me if you need extra information !