Kaseya Community

PHP Based NOC Dashboard with Sourcecode

• Hi Graig,

I'm going to start using your dashboard again. Have been working with it in the past, but my PC was redone....

Is the installation stuff still the same ?

rgds

• The instructions provided in the readme.txt file that is included in the archive are accurate, and the basic process has not changed since earlier versions.

The next release will change a little, as I intend to overhaul/add security and this means not storing the SQL password in a place that is accessible (i.e. noc.ini needs to not live in a www-visible folder). I will probably re-write the help file as well since there are now small differences between 6.5, 7.0 and R8 that could do with being documented more clearly.

• ok, I'll wait the new release.

• Probably better to set it up now. the"next release" may be months away as I only do this on the side as a hobby --- i'm not paid to write this :)

Having said that I should have some bugfixes out soon as a result of feedback in the recent release.

• Where is the setup and source code posted for download?

• Ahh, there are a couple of different threads about the NOC.... I sometimes don't keep up with them all :)

The downloads are now on GitHub here: github.com/.../Kaseya-NOC

The main NOC discussion thread is at community.kaseya.com/.../17555.aspx