Kaseya Community

Agent Check-In Report OVER 30 Days

• Hi all,

We've been trying to create a few reports that each month we are able to send to our Clients to show them information about their network, update their contracts, etc... We would like to reconcile how many computers we manage, but specifically want to show which ones haven't checked in in over 30 days. I know there is a 'view' for this that is built-in, but I have been trying to create a report that will run monthly that I can distribute.

The farthest I've gotten is a report that shows all agents in a particular group, sorted by ascending time of Last Check-In.... This way, it shows the ones that haven't checked in first and it's just up to us to parse that data. 

Ideally, we would like a report that can search through the 50+ Groups, get all the agents that haven't checked in in over 30 days and then export that to a report, sorted by group, for one master report that we can review.

Any ideas? The advanced filtering section doesn't seem to have 'Last Checkin' on that final page before saving to filter out that sort of information.

Thanks!

• Hi,

All you should need to do is create a View that uses the Machine Status filter and enable the options so that the filter reads "Show machines that have not been online in the last 30 days". This example View is included already in the Standard Solution Package:

Create your report using either the legacy Aggregate Table or use a Table part for any machine based data set you want and simply select whatever attributes about these machines you want (i.e. Organization, Machine Id, Computer Name, etc.).  When running/scheduling the report, simply select the View you created, and the only machines that will be in the report will be those that have not been online within the last 30 days.  Views are a very powerful component of our ability to report on things in Kaseya.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

Matt

Kaseya Professional Services

• Matt,

Thank you for the comment. I didn't even think to use the View that was in there - I imagined there would be an advanced filter I could just set in the report but this works just as you said.

Now all I have to do is tweak the grouping so that it displays how I want it and I think this will be a great little report that we can review and ensure we are in compliance.

Thanks again for you help!